Day 8... breathe in... breathe out...

 Today I felt the sunrise... poking over the tops of the mountains as if creeping into the new day... 

I felt the morning dew spatter droplets as I peered out of my space in this valley... 

I breathed in the scent of pine, enhanced by the wet morning air... 

I wandered down lanes, through woods and into the town, feeling the rays of the sun hit my face and the sound of the birds announce my arrival...

I heard the rustle of leaves and caught the lizard out of the corner of my eye.. too fast to really see... 

I sat amidst the trees and the pine cones feeling the world turn slowly... 

I sat and watched the sun slide back over the mountain tops, lingering a little as if to say goodbye... 

I felt the night breeze, cool on my skin 

I breathed in 

... 

I breathed out


...













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5... It's all downhill from here...

Day 17.. Blessings in the wind

Day 3... Hard hits